- About the Company
Our path so far
The Poongwon Bio story continues.
- 2017Registered for feed and cosmetics manufacturing
- Registered for food product manufacturing
- Established R&D center
- 2016Name change from Poongwon Corps. to Poongwon Bio Moved head office to Songdo
- HealthRay organic fertilizer certified
- 2015Organic liquid fertilizer certified
- 2014Company takeover by current CEO, Jin-Ho Hong
- 2006Raw germanium ore exported to Germany, Japan, Ukraine, and Taiwan
- Germanium liquid fertilizer supplied to farming companies/farmalands/farmers
- Germanium constipation supplement developed
- Germanium cosmetics factory built
- 2005Patented germanium soap developed
- Manufacturing and sales of germanium cutlery sets, water bottles, cups etc.
- 2004Patented germanium beds and germanium liquor Education Centre built (approx. 40 sqm in area)
- 2003Built factory for germanium water purifying/storage systems Built factory for germanium food products
- 2002Manufacture and sales of over twenty different germanium health supplements
- Research, development, manufacture and sales of germanium mats, face masks, ceramics, soaps, spray etc.
- 2000Established a germanium Research and Analysis Centre as a branch of Poongwon and Samwon Corp.
- 1999Paper published on Environmental Analysis
- 1998Exported experiments to the USSR and Ukraine
- 1997Confirmed 0.36% germanium in the raw ore
- 1984Began mining and analysing raw germanium ore
- Kyung-won University Department of Natural Sciences Chemistry Division Research Team
- 1980Established Samwon Germanium Mine, Discovered the Daehyeon-Ri Mine in a mountain in Kyeongju-Si and started excavations
- 1974Established Poongwon Corporation Developed feed and fertilizer for farming and livestock