- What is Germanium?
What is Germanium?
What is Germanium?
- In 1869, Dmitri Mendeleev, the creator of the Periodic Table of Elements, left the 32nd place in the table blank and predicted the discovery of a new element to fill this spot: Eka-silicon.
Thereafter in 1886, while studying a mineral called argyrodite, Clemens Winkler discovered a new substance which displayed similar properties to eka-silicon, the element first theorized about by Mendeleev. They named the substance after their country, and thus germanium was born.
Germanium is a silvery, greyish-white metal with symbol Ge, atomic number 32, atomic weight 72.60, number of atom 2-4, density 66~77 and is part of the carbon group in the Periodic Table of Elements. It was first used commercially in 1948, when Bell Research Institute in America discovered its semiconductor properties, and has since contributed immensely to the field of electronic engineering.
In addition to this, doctors and scientists alike began to turn their attention to how they might harness germanium’s semiconductor properties to be used in medicine.
- The human body is a conductor of electricity.
If there is pain without there being a corresponding injury, it is because there is too much electricity flowing through that area. Germanium is a semiconductor. Too much electricity in one area signifies that for some reason, the electrons have stopped their natural flow through the body and have decided to congregate.
Placing Germanium over areas of pain will attract the excess electrons to it, thus restoring the body’s natural flow of electricity and reducing pain.
The Effects of Germanium as a Semiconductor
- Controlling the electrical flow through cells in the body, the negative ion effect
Germanium’s primary property as a semiconductor is the very mechanism by which it cures numerous diseases of the human body.
The acupuncture and compression massages performed in Chinese Medicine also work via the same principle of restoring the natural flow of electrons through the cells.
Germanium’s oxygen catalyst abilities
- According to recent experiments, germanium acts as a catalyst to aid the efficient use of oxygen in the body.
Providing the body with organic germanium causes surplus oxygen to provide energy to red blood cells,
thus curing chronic oxygen deficiencies. Various nutrients and oxygen are essential for the maintenance of homeostasis of the cells in our body,
and chronic oxygen deficiencies can have devastating effects such as chronic CO2 excess, anemia, vascular problems, heart disease, low blood pressure,
premature aging of the cells and mental disorders. As germanium aids efficient use of oxygen in the body, modern medicine has proved that organic germanium
can restore depleted oxygen levels and effectively cure oxygen deficiencies.
Strengthens Immune Systems
The human body has 2 main immune systems protecting it from outside harm. The first is the white blood cell system, in which white blood cells consume and break down any harmful organisms that enter the body. The second is an antibody response, which involves T-lymphocytes reacting with the harmful organisms that create B-lymphocytes, eventually leading to the destruction of the organisms.
Cancer is a disease which causes lowered levels of T-lymphocytes in the body. It has been scientifically proven that Germanium promotes the production of T-lymphocytes, thus suppressing and preventing the development of cancer, poisonous substances, and even viruses.
Promotes production of interferons
- Interferons are one of the best substances developed to date that attacks cancer cells and slows its progression through the body.
Promotes production of endorphins
- Endorphins help the body to recovery faster, aids in overcoming chronic oxygen deficiency and creates a more alert state of mind.
- While it may not have immediate effect such as that of over the counter painkillers, its effects occur gradually with time and have absolutely no side effects.
Breakdown and elimination of poisons and heavy metals
- The chemical property of germanium to oxidize substances allows it to absorb and neutralize poisons and heavy metals.
Enhances natural healing
- It has the property of enhancing the body’s natural healing processes and can help cure many modern diseases that are currently untreatable with drugs. (cellular and molecular correctional medicine)
Eliminates oxygen free radicals
- Germanium contains high amounts of hydrogen ions, allowing it to neutralize any oxygen free radicals by turning them into water molecules and eliminating it from the body in urine. This makes the body more alkaline and prevents various diseases.
- We have so far listed all the beneficial properties of germanium proven through research and experimentation, but there are many more properties still to discover and medicinal effects it has that cannot yet be explained by current technologies.
Hence, we can truly say that germanium deserves its title of ‘Miracle Element’, or ‘The Best Gift from God’.
S-2604 32, Songdogwahak-ro, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon
CEO: Jin-ho, Hong
TEL : 032-816-4760
COPYRIGHT(C) 2015 POONGWON All RIGHTS RESERVED.